Water when consumed at right times will help our body more. Below are some of the facts.
- Drinking water 30 minutes before lunch helps digestion.
- Drinking plenty of water in the early morning activates internal organs.
- The amount of water intake should be more in the day time and should be decreased by evening.
- At least 3 to 6 litters of water intake helps the body to keep it hydrated.
- If you feel tired, have a glass of water. Because of its ability to move quickly throughout the body, water can reach your brain and activate it right before where you need to pay attention.
- Depending on the temperature, humidity, and your body's fluid levels, you may need one or several glasses of water to arm yourself against dehydration during an indoor or outdoor workout.